Thursday, July 5, 2012

Welcome to the Nifty Niche!

Welcome to the Nifty Niche! 
I'm new to this whole blogging thing, and honestly it's slightly intimidating...but after seeing wonderful, successful blogs out there by 'normal' people I know, I think I can handle this :). 
So here's how things are going to work around here. I'm about to become a full time babysitter for an adorable 9-year-old, and we both love love lovee doing all sorts of craft projects. On this blog I'll give you tutorials on how to make the crafts that we do, the recipes for the easy, fun food we make, and whatever else I feel is worthy of my lovely blog :). 
Here's a schedule of what's going on:
Mondays: Messy Mondays!! 
              Every Monday I will post a Messy Mondays video by Blimey Cow. Blimey Cow (aka Jordan) talks about the Christian life and life in general using satire, irony, and a whole lot of sarcasm. At the end of his videos I often find myself saying 'That's SO TRUE!'
Tuesdays: Crafts, recipes, or whatever
Wednesdays: Ditto ^^
Thursdays: Super Tip Day! 
              Thursdays are when I will give helpful babysitting tips (because I'm so pro at this job I haven't even started yet :P) 
Fridays: More crafts, recipes, or whatever
Saturday: Same^^
Sundays: Christian Inspiration Day! 
              Nifty quotes, stories, videos, or whatever is awesome :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment