Monday, July 16, 2012

'Cats are love on four legs' ~Unknown

My cat died today.
He was around 8 years old. He was the fattest Siamese cat ever. I love him so much.
People have asked me what the big deal is, I literally have a ton of other cats on the farm. Snickers was not just another cat. Snickers was special.
Snickers, who rode around on my shoulder. My first kitchen cat. The cat that people would exclaim about how much he seemed to love me. He loved music. Snickers would sit on my big CD player while I was in the kitchen and listen to my music. He hated the song 'Under the Sea' and would open my CD player whenever it came on so it would stop. He was an excellent mouser. Snickers was the best cat I've ever had.

Snickers <3


So this post is to all the cat people who appreciate how lovely cats are. In the words of The Speculator, 'Cats are to be loved because they are cats and for no other reason.'

Enjoy, cat people :)

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" ~Albert Schweitzer
 “If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat.” - Mark Twain


"The cat does not want all the world to love her, only those she has chosen to love."
-Helen Thomson


Women & cats will do as they please, men & dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”
 ~ Robert A. Heinlein




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment