Wednesday, July 18, 2012

SHOES.

This past weekend, I went to visit my friends Erica and Chelsea across state. We had a fantastic and crazy time, but the highlight was definitely painting some cheap canvas shoes. We all got a pair and went to work while watching my favorite show, The Office. They are really a perfect representation of my own personal style and likes. I just finished mine tonight, and they look AWESOME.


Pikachu and the Hunger Games

Some of my favorite Super Heroes and a cute heart design :)


The Aristocats <3, and an Andy Warhol quote: 'Art is what you can get away with'


Pacman and the Avatar: the last Airbender symbols for Air and Water




I LOVE these shoes! I just waterproofed them and I can't wait to wear them tandem biking with my friend Kyle :D.

If you would like a custom pair, email me your shoe size and 12 themes or designs (6 for each shoe). They are $12 a pair :). 
sbardwell94@yahoo.com :)





No comments:

Post a Comment